Thursday, February 7, 2013

my introduction to the blogverse


                As I enter into the world of blogging, I figure it is appropriate to introduce myself, even though quite a few people reading this probably know me. However for those that do not know me, I think it would be best to introduce you to my awesomeness.
                So exactly who am I? For starters we can go with my name is Steve Catalli, and I am 27 years old and I was born on August 19, 1985. I have always been a person to speak my mind, and have no problem sharing my thoughts no matter the content. My mind is always working and thinking about all sorts of things, I think mostly due to the fact that I am physically disabled. I have a form of muscular dystrophy called Duchenne. I could go into lots of detail about my disability however I have done it so much it has gotten to be redundant, and it is only a Google search away from everyone. I will however at least tell you all that it is a muscle wasting disease, and has left me unable to move any of my extremities, and I am on a ventilator to improve my breathing.
                All throughout my life I have been a fighter, pushing the odds, breaking the chains, and giving it my all. I am a very warm and loving person, however I am no pushover nor am I afraid to push boundaries. I love all things that deal with creativity, questioning the status quo, and just having a good time. I tend to be serious at times, as much as I also like to not take things seriously at all. I have dealt with so much, even though I am a man that cannot stand, I stand taller than most men. Yet some people cannot even see that either to their ignorance, or they are too scared to question their own values and existence, to let go of the fear and materialism that surrounds us every day and gets thrown down our throats.
                With this blog I plan on covering all sorts of things, whether it be just me sharing my thoughts about some obstacles I go through. I will also write about many topics of interest, from my thoughts of the universe, government corruption, disability rights, the prevalence of ignorance throughout modern society especially here in America. As well I will discuss my thoughts on life, whether it be a rant, or a deep meaning philosophical blog. I will also be taking on subject matter, that people request of me.
                I really look forward to sharing my journey with everyone. Hopefully everyone has a great day.

            -- Steve

1 comment:

  1. Huh, didn't know that our births were just 11 days apart. Something else we have in common. Anyway, welcome to the world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete